Balboa Pearl is a classic beach gem, offering a wide range of amenities and a highly desirable upper-Peninsula location. Big on both style and value, the Balboa Pearl was recently remodeled and features all-new contemporary furnishings and tasteful décor in neutral colors. Floors consist of hardwood and ceramic tile, which provide a perfect backdrop for beach living. Fresh paint, enhanced baseboard mouldings and contemporary window coverings lend additional warmth and style to this charming residence.
Situated on a quiet residential street less than a block from the warm sands of Newport Beach, the single-story Spanish-style cottage will make you feel right at home. The Pearl features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in approximately 1,100 square feet and can accommodate up to 8 guests. The master bedroom features a Queen sized bed complete with luxury linens. A set of twin beds can be found in the guest room, while the living room also includes a pull-out sleeper sofa. A third bedroom in the rear of the cottage which is not a part of the main house, has the added feature of a private exterior keyed entry – making it perfect for sharing with a second couple, extended family or visitors. Within the rear guest suite is a full bathroom and a large desk area, as well as a wardrobe and plenty of storage space.
The Pearl boasts state-of-the-art electronics and has 4 brand-new flat screen TVs. A TV/DVD combo is located in each bedroom and also in the living room. The living room television also has a Blu-ray DVD player. Complimentary wireless internet access (WiFi) can be found throughout the home. Each bedroom is also equipped with a remote-controlled ceiling fan and the home has a heating system for chilly winter evenings. The cottage’s main bathroom features a renovated shower/tub combo and showcases beautiful tile work and top-quality fixtures.
Balboa Pearl’s spacious kitchen is well-outfitted with everything needed to create a fabulous gourmet meal or a simple supper. Appliances include a brand-new dishwasher as well as a recently upgraded microwave, oven/range and refrigerator. All appliances feature black finishes. Black Galaxy counter tops also enhance the kitchen and provide an upscale feel. The adjacent dining area features an elegant 4-seat dining table - although many Pearl guests will opt to do their dining outside on the spacious front patio. The patio effectively extends the home’s living space and provides a perfect setting for morning coffee or al fresco dining. A dining table and additional chairs encourage restful evenings and a gas barbecue is provided for outdoor cooking.
A view of the ocean and fresh sea breezes can be enjoyed from the patio, while delighting in the beach-town ambiance. Guests will also appreciate the hot & cold outdoor shower that is located on the east side of the cottage – perfect for rinsing off after a day in the surf and sand. The Pearl also has a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer and a separate utility area with plenty of storage space. Garage parking for a single compact size car/SUV is provided on the rear side of the property and a temporary unloading spot is available directly in front of the garage.
Whether you’re planning a long-weekend at the beach or a stay for much longer, the Balboa Pearl will accommodate you with comfort and class. All the joys of Southern California’s most beautiful beaches lay just outside your door.
- May 14 - Jun 3 --- $2095/week (OR) $355/night - 3 nights min
- June 4 - 17 --- $2400/week (OR) $375/night - 3 nights min
- June 18 - 25 --- $2500/week --- Sat to Sat only
- Jun 25 - Jul 2 --- $2700/week--- Sat to Sat only
- July 2 - 9 --- $3195/week --- Sat to Sat only
- July 9 - 23 --- $3000/week --- Sat to Sat only
- Jul 23 - Aug 6 --- $3195/week --- Sat to Sat only
- August 6 - 13 --- $3195/week --- Sat to Sat only
- August 13 - 27 --- $2450/week (OR) $350/night - 3 nights min
- Aug 27 - Sept 5 --- $2300/week (OR) $350/night - 3 nights min
- Sept 6 - Nov 18 --- $1800/week (OR) $300/night - 3 nights min
- November 19 - 27 --- $2000/week (OR) $300/night - 3 nights min
- Nov 27 - Dec 16 --- $1800/week (OR) $300/night - 3 nights min
- Dec 17 - Jan 1 --- $2000/week (OR) $300/night - 3 nights min
- The above rates are valid for new reservations only
- Cleaning Fee $215
- City Bed Tax 10%
- Security deposit - depending on the length of stay
- No parties, No pets
For more information see amenities.