The Balboa Gem presents a beautiful turnkey property located within the first block of Newport Beach. Prepare to be charmed and impressed upon reaching the top of the stairs leading into this finely-appointed upper unit. A December 2011 remodel has created a cozy and upscale beach villa where guests can relax and escape the pressures of the day-to-day world.
Balboa Gem is ideally located on the Balboa Peninsula less than a block from the sands of Newport Beach. This upper-floor unit is a quiet haven boasting 2 large bedrooms and 1 bath, easily accommodating up to 6 guests. Both bedrooms feature a brand new queen-sized bed with luxury linens, while a leather sofa sleeper is included in the living room. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV, ample closet space, contemporary furniture, black-out shades and a ceiling fan.
The luxurious bathroom has a large tub/shower combo, Black Galaxy granite counter tops, plenty of cabinet space and fluffy towels for a spa-like experience. A gourmet chef’s kitchen includes every amenity necessary to create special meals - or a quick breakfast or sandwich. Brand new high-end stainless steel appliances compliment Italian granite counter tops, while finely-detailed cabinetry and a Kholer sink/faucet complete the upscale look. A four-seat dining table is situated in the dining area and provides a lovely spot for relaxing.
Special touches abound in the details, such as leaded glass accents in the front door, modern light fixtures, crown moldings, sleek window coverings and contemporary artwork & decor. The Balboa Gem features beautiful stone flooring throughout and custom stone baseboard treatments. Accent rugs add warmth to each room and help anchor the comfortable living space where a flat screen TV/DVD is provided, as well as a ceiling fan to circulate fresh ocean breezes. A spacious rooftop deck provides an additional dining and relaxing area with a 4-seat patio set, gas barbeque and potted plants. A shared laundry area with full-size washer and dryer is included, as well as parking for one compact size car/SUV in the garage below. Storage space is available in the garage as well as use of the provided beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels. An outdoor hot and cold shower is located on the east side of the property for post-beach rinse offs.
When it comes to a relaxing beach vacation, the Balboa Beach Gem has it all – unbeatable value, stylish 4-star accommodations, budget-friendly rates, and a fantastic location. Guests will feel right at home in this cozy beach villa and will want to return year after year to enjoy the charms and fun of Newport Beach.
- Jan 5 - May 22 --- $1595/week (OR) $275/night - 3 nights min
- May 23 - Jun 13 --- $1750/week (OR) $300/night - 3 nights min
- June 13 - 27 --- $2000/week (OR) $315/night - 3 nights min
- Jun 27 - Jul 3 --- $2650/week - Sat to Sat only
- July 3 - 11 --- $3028 - Fri to Sat
- July 11 - 25 --- $2650/week - Sat to Sat only
- Jul 25 - Aug 8 --- $2800/week - Sat to Sat only
- Aug 8 - 15 --- $2600/week - Sat to Sat only
- Aug 15 - 22 --- $2300/week - Sat to Sat only
- Aug 22 - Sept 5 --- $1900/week (OR) $300/night - 3 nights min
- Sept 6 - Nov 21 --- $1650/week (OR) $280/night - 3 nights min
- November 22 - 29 --- $1750/week (OR) $310/night - 3 nights min
- Nov 30 - Dec 19 --- $1595/week (OR) $280/night - 3 nights min
- Dec 20 - Jan 3 --- $1650/week (OR) $310/night - 3 nights min
- Cleaning Fee $205
- City Bed Tax 10%
- Security deposit depending on the length of stay
- No parties